Here you can find all the information you’ll need for Ride weekend! This event is truly an epic experience for Riders… From taking part in the inspirational Opening Ceremonies to setting out on your 200-kilometre journey to enjoying our overnight camp filled with delicious food, great music and wonderful company, The Ride is unlike any other cycling challenge. Check back to this page often, as we’ll be continually updating it with more details!
- 4:00 p.m. 7:00 p.m.: Bike Drop Off and Packet Pick Up Available
- 6:30 a.m. Check-In and Breakfast Available
- 7:30 a.m. All participants on-site
- 8:00 a.m. Opening Ceremonies Begins
- 11:00 a.m. 9:00 p.m. Camp Festivities Open to Riders, Friends and Family
- 6:00 p.m. Camp Show
- 5:00 a.m. - Breakfast Available
- 7:00 a.m. Route Opens
- 8:00 a.m. - All Riders Must Be on Route
- 11:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m. Finish Line Festivities Open to Riders, Friends and Family
*Find more detailed information in the sections on the left-hand side
École Jean-Meilleur Baptiste
777 Boulevard Iberville, Repentigny, QC J5Y 1A2
Opening Ceremonies will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m.. Invite your friends and family members to see you off on your epic weekend! Food and beverage is provided for all Riders and Crew.
École Chavigny at
365 Rue Chavigny, Trois-Rivières, QC G9B 1A7
Friends and Family are welcome to join you at Camp as you finish an epic Day 1! Food and beverage is provided for all Riders and Crew; food and beverages available for purchase for friends and family. Camp is open from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
5000 Rue Clément Lockquell, Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures, QC G3A 1B3
Have your friends and family join and celebrate you as you cross the finish line! Food and beverage is provided for all Riders and Crew; food and beverages available for purchase for friends and family.
Parking at École Jean-Baptiste Meilleur
Free parking will be available on-site.
1180 Rue de la Montagne, Montréal, QC H3G 1Z1
WEB: http://www.novotel.com/gb/canada/index.shtml and follow these instructions to take advantage of our preferential rate
- Click on the + button next to the yellow search button.
- Enter the preferential 4 letter code CIRG.
Official Ride to Conquer Cancer HotelDelta Trois-Rivières Hotel and Conference Centre - 5 km
7531 Notre-Dame Ouest, Trois-Rivières, QC G9B 1L7
Additional Camp Hotels in Trois-Rivières
Hôtel-Motel Coconut - 0.5 kmAddress: 7531 Notre-Dame Ouest, Trois-Rivières, QC G9B 1L7
Phone: (819) 377-3221
Hôtel Les Suites De Laviolette - 0.7 kmAddress: 7201 Rue Notre Dame Ouest, Trois-Rivières, QC G9B 1W2
Phone: (819) 377-4747
Le Deauville Motel - 2 kmAddress: 4691, boulevard Gene-H.-Kruger, Trois-Rivières, QC G9A 4N4
Phone: 1 800-354-3889
Appart Hotel Trois-Rivières - 2,1 kmAddress: 1227, rue Sainte-Julie, Trois-Rivières, QC, G9A 1Y7
Phone: (819) 244-4203
Motel Populaire Enr - 2,5 kmAddress: 400, Rue de la Sangamo, Trois-Rivières, QC G9A 6M5
Phone: (819) 697-0101
L'URBANIA - 4,3 kmAddress: 3600 Boulevard Gene H Kruger, Trois Rivieres (Québec), QC G9A 4M3
Phone: (819) 379-3232
Motel Bellefeuille Inc - 4,3 kmAddress: 2070, Rue Bellefeuille, Trois-Rivières, QC G9A 3Y8
Phone: (819) 376-7421
Comfort Inn - 4,5 kmAddress: 6255 Rue Corbeil, Trois-Rivières, QC G8Z 4P9
Phone: 819) 371-3566
Super 8 Trois Rivières - 5,2 kmAddress: 3185 Boulevard Saint-Jean, Trois-Rivières, QC G9B 2M4
Phone: (819) 377-5881
Days Inn Trois Rivieres - 5,2 kmAddress: 3155 Boulevard Saint-Jean, Trois-Rivières, QC G9B 2M4
Phone: (819) 377-4444
Manoir De Blois - 5,3 kmAddress: 197, Rue Bonaventure, Trois-Rivières, QC G9A 2A9
Phone: (819) 373-1090
Hôtel Oui GO! - 5,3 kmAddress: 1413, rue Notre-Dame Centre, Trois-Rivières, QC, G9A 4X1
Phone: (819) 840-2868
Hôtel Gouverneur Trois-Rivières, 5,5 kmAddress: 975 Rue Hart, Trois-Rivières, QC G9A 4S3
Phone: (819) 379-4550
Hôtel Godefroy - Hôtel, Spa et Golf - 7,8 kmAddress: 17575, boulevard Bécancour, Bécancour, Québec, G9H 1A5
Auberge Motel Le St-Georges - 10,9 kmAddress: 130, Rue Francois-Duclos, Trois-Rivières, QC G8T 5E3
Phone: (819) 372-1480
Motel Le Marquis Enr - 12,8 kmAddress: 989A, Rue Notre-Dame Est, Trois-Rivières, QC G8T 4J5
Phone: (819) 378-7130
Motel Miami - 13,4 kmAddress: 300, Rue Antoine-Pinard, Trois-Rivières, QC G8T 6K7
Phone: (819) 375-7391
Motel Canadien - 14,3 kmAddress: 1821 Notre Dame Est, Trois-Rivières, QC G8T 8B2
Phone: (819) 375-5542
Motel Jacques - 14,5 kmAddress: 2050, Rue Notre-Dame Est, Trois-Rivières, QC G8T 8B3
Phone: (819) 378-4031
Hotel Motel Penn-Mass - 15,1 kmAddress: 303, boulevard Sainte-Madeleine, Trois-Rivières, QC G8T 3M4
Phone: (819) 379-8877
Motel Valley Inn & Preference - 16,1 kmAddress: 3080, Rue Notre-Dame Est, Trois-Rivières, QC G8V 1Y9
Phone: (819) 375-7507
Motel Le Havre - 16,3 kmAddress: 1360, Rue Notre-Dame Est, Trois-Rivières, QC G8T 4J3
Phone: (819) 691-3496
Secured overnight Bike Parking will be available on Friday night. Riders are encouraged to drop off their bicycles between 4:00pm and 7:00pm, to avoid the difficulty of arriving on Day One with both bike and luggage in tow.
Gear drop off will not be available Friday evening. Gear drop off will only be available Saturday morning in event parking lots.
Your packet will include the following items:
- Bike Plates
- Rider I.D. Wristband
- Luggage Tag
If you do not receive your packet in the mail, you will be able to pick up your packet at the following locations on Friday, July 7th between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.:
Novotel Montreal Centre, 1180 Rue de la Montagne, Montréal, QC H3G 1Z1
Packet Pick-Up will also be available beginning at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 8th at Start in Repentigny. It is strongly encouraged that you retrieve your packet before this date if possible.
Other Services available during Packet-Pick Up:
- Golden Helmet Retrieval
- Ambassador Jersey Retrieval
- Survivor Flag Retrieval
Included in your packet you will receive luggage tag(s) to use for your gear. Please include your First Name, Last Name and Participant I.D. on this luggage tag.
Gear Drop Off will be available Saturday morning at any of the event parking lots associated with our event. Our amazing Gear Crew Teams will be there to collect your gear and transport it to Camp for you. Gear Drop Locations are also available on-site for those participants taking a shuttle from the event host hotel.
Gear Drop Off will be open Sunday morning before you get back on the route. Once again, our amazing Gear Crew Teams will collect your gear and transport it to the Finish line for you. Don’t forget to pick up your gear before you get on your shuttle bus back to Repentigny!
3:00 pm: A shuttle bus will depart from the Campus Notre Dame de Foy (Finish Line) to Montreal. Overnight parking is permitted for the entire weekend. Please park in the designated areas.
5:00 pm: A shuttle bus will depart from l’École Chavigny (Camp) to Montreal. Overnight parking is permitted for the entire weekend. Please park in the designated areas.
* Please note that the shuttles will take you directly to the Host Hotel (Novotel 1180 rue de la Montagne).
** Your bike will be taken directly to the Start Line in Repentigny and placed in our secure overnight bike parking area
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR PLACE DURING YOUR ONLINE CHECK IN.
Departure time: 6:00 a.m. from the Host Hotel (Novotel) and will take you directly to Opening Ceremonies in Repentigny.
Please note: Parking is extremely limited at the start line, we therefore strongly encourage you carpool, arrange a drop off or take our shuttle from the Novotel.
A luxury coach for you and separate truck for your bike will depart from the Finish Line and take you back to Repentigny (777 Iberville, Repentigny, Qc, J5Y 1A2).
Shuttles will repeatedly run throughout the day beginning at 1:00pm and depart when full.
The only shuttle going to Montreal (destination: the Novotel) will be departing at 4:00pm.
The only shuttle going to Trois-Rivières (destination: École Chavigny) will be departing at 4:30pm. This shuttle will stop in Trois-Rivières and continue on to Repentigny.
The last shuttle to Repentigny will be at 5:00pm.
Please reserve your space!
Sunday shuttle breakdown:
- 1:00pm first shuttle departure shuttles will run continuously as they fill up
- 4:00pm departure to the Novotel in Montreal
- 4:30pm departure to Trois-Rivières with end destination in Repentigny
- 5:00pm last departure to Repentigny
- Remember: this is a Ride, not a Race!
- Wear a helmet and carry a patch kit, tire levers, spare tube, and pump at all times.
- Know and obey all traffic signals, signs, markings, laws, and regulations
- Always ride predictably and in control. Ride in a straight line, and consciously try to avoid excessive weaving back and forth. In most vehicle-bicycle accidents, motorists say they never saw the bicyclists, or didn’t see them in time to avoid the collision.
- Always use hand signals to indicate that you are going to make a right or left turn or are about to stop; motorists and cyclists need to know what you intend to do. If your hands aren’t free as you slow or stop, call out "SLOWING" or "STOPPING". When stopping, pull to the right edge of the road. Move completely off the road to rest or make repairs.
- Cycle with traffic, never against it. When moving from one lane to another, always give way to traffic.
- Keep to the right of the road at all times and leave other Riders plenty of room to pass on your left. The exception to this rule occurs when preparing for a left turn or avoiding unsafe road conditions (potholes, construction, etc.).
- Call out, "ON YOUR LEFT!" when passing at all times. Also, don’t stop or slow down without letting other cyclists and drivers know your intentions in advance. Call out, "STOPPING!" or "SLOWING!".
- Always stop at stop signs and look right, left, then right again before entering the road.
- Always make left turns from the appropriate left-turn lane.
- Ride single file when cycling with a group. Do not ride side by side.
- Always be on the lookout for a person in the driver’s seat of any parked car you may pass. Parked drivers are notorious for swinging their doors open suddenly or pulling out into traffic without checking for bicyclists.
- Drafting behind other cyclists can be dangerous and leaves very little room for error. These techniques should never be used in high traffic areas or on roads with frequent intersections.
We encourage experienced Riders to join our Rider Safety Team click below for more information.Safety
- Hôtel de ville de Lavaltrie, 1370, rue Notre-Dame, à Lavaltrie. 9 am to 10.30am.
- Port de Plaisance de Berthierville, 590, rue de Frontenac, Berthierbbille, Québec, Canada from 10 am to 1 pm
- Restaurant Grec Baie-Jolie, 9151 Notre-Dame Ouest, Trois-Rivières
- Sanctuaire Notre-Dame-du-Cap (stationnement) 626, rue Notre-Dame, Cap-de-la-Madeleine. 7 :00 to 9 :00
- Relais des écureuils, 985 Rue Notre Dame, Donnacona, from 10:00 to 12:00